Ehud Schmidt, Ph.D.
Ehud Schmidt is the Director of MR Engineering in the Department of Radiology at Brigham and Women's Hospital.
- BA, Israel Institute of Technology, Physics 1982
- Ph.D., Stanford University, Applied Physics 1987
- Post-Doc Fellowship in Physics, Israel Institute of Technology, 1987-2000
- Elscint MRI, senior MRI product manager 1991-1998
- Interventional MRI segment Manager, GE Healthcare, 1998-2001
- Senior Scientist, GE Healthcare Applied Science Lab 2001-2005
- Manager, Cardiology & Neurology MRI, GEHC ASL 2005-2008
- Visiting Scientist, MGH Cardiology (HMS), 2001-2008
E-mail: eschmidt3 at bwh.harvard.edu