Nobuhiko Hata Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School
The teams I belong to
Image Guided Therapy Program, Brigham and Women's Hospital: A multi-disciplinary team of clinicians and scientists I work closely with.
Surgical Navigation and Robotics Laboratory: The lab I direct and enjoy working in everyday.
- My own compilation for NIH proposals
- External compilation (sometimes, they catch my publication before I do)
What others think of me
- Activities: Computer-Assisted Image Processing, Equipment Design, Software, Computer Systems, Computer-Assisted Surgery, Interventional Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computer-Assisted Image Interpretation
- Anatomy: Prostate, Skull Base, Brain, Lung, Liver
- Disorders: Prostatic Neoplasms, Brain Neoplasms, Liver Neoplasms
- Core Technology Development in Magnetic Resonance (MR)-Therapy Program at Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Computer-Assisted and MR-Guided Prostate Therapy
- Computer-Assisted Monitoring of MR Laser Ablation Therapy of Brain Tumors
- Surgical Navigation in Endoluminal Therapy
- Active Steering in Capsule Endoscope
- Capsule Endoscope
Department of Radiology
Brigham and Women's Hospital
75 Francis St.
Boston, MA 02115
E-mail: hata at bwh.harvard.edu